Communist in Space Communist in Space

awsomnes

my score was 1337 (literally)

Frontier Frontier

>: (

GOD DAMIT!! it is so hard to get -100 reputation, it keeps goin up even if i kill everyone i see.

Enigmata Enigmata

huh??:D

wow! your bosses are as easy as pie! the second i see um, boom! they die in like 2 secs. is that supposed to happen?

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

PROBLEM

great game thumbs up, but on the running from the falling rocks part, i have died multiple times because i jump toward the next platform and fall through the ground, causing me to die please fix

Pandemic: American Swine Pandemic: American Swine

WOW

OK arguabbly that was the best stragety like game ever made. I everdicated the swine flu, 12 mil dead Oops

Another Small Favor Another Small Favor

huh what?

great PnC. Umm oh i got to the last favor eliminate final person, needed distraction so i decided to go get a bunny and trade for bowling ball. So i click bunny click scavenger, then my guy sits and and all i can do is try to shoot the scavenger???!!

Turn Based Battle! Turn Based Battle!

LOL!!!

haha pokemon music in the beginning??

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

glitch help?

great game, but 1 question. When your fighting pyscho goldfish, and get in a corner with him to the left of you, if he supposed to be able to shoot unlimited blue fish right at you till you die?

A Small Favor A Small Favor

glitch help please?

ok i was trying to get the ruthless thing, i did everything to get it, but i knew i had to complete the game to get a medal. So after killing milos i went to the scavenger to get the briefcase, trying to get all the favors. then i went to the building that milos was in, and while trying to deactivate my weapon, it wouldnt work. i clicked on the conveyor a million times, and the character just moved around. help?

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

ok game, but

Good game, but its SO HARD> make the medals worth more, this game is so hard working for a 10 point medal, make it more